We are delighted to be a stockist for the wonderfully versatile Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ decorative paints & waxes
- It's the BEST paint for painting furniture by a long way
- No need to prime, sand or prepare
- Extremely low VOCs so it is good for the environment
- You can use it on any surface, indoors and out (the outside of Annie's shop was painted in it)
- You can use the paint by diluting it with water to make a wash to show the wood grain
- The colours mix wonderfully and the Annie Sloan website shows you how
- It's flexible so you can be creative and change your mind
- It allows your walls to breathe so it is perfect for cottage walls
- You can use it as an impasto (thickly) - leave the lid off to thicken
- They've been making it since 1990 so it's tried and tested
1 litre pots are £19, 100ml testers are £6 and 500ml pots of either clear or dark, soft wax are £9.
If you're not quite sure what to do we're happy to offer advice or if you don't have the time and would like us to do it for you please contact us for a quote.